Wise meaning and origin
Unwonted Wise is originated from English is used as a baby boy name, Wise means "Filled with Wisdom".
Variants of Wise
View middle names that goes with Wise like Gosa, Deor, Kule, Ste,Names that rhyme with Wise
Popularity of Wise
Wise is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1916 and peaked in 1916 when it ranked 3177th. Wise is a common name in Ghana and Zambia while somewhat familiar name in Zimbabwe, Malawi, Fiji, Indonesia, Nigeria and South Africa. According to our research, over 5000 babies have been named Wise globally.
Numerological aspects of Wise
You are unique and born to stand out. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing.
Parents who liked Wise, loved these names
- Rosalba - Used specifically in English and Italian unusual, Rosalba means "White Rose" and is aimed at girls is rooted from Italian
- Shanone - The Shanone is of English and Anglo-Saxon origin, meaning of Shanone is "Irish River"
- Siebert - Uncommon boy name Siebert is of English origin, meaning of Siebert is "Glory at Sea, Sea Bright and Shining Sea". Siebert is resulted from Seabert.
- Kentan came from Old English is a baby boy name, meaning of Kentan is "Cena Meaning Keen, From the King's Estate and Royal Manor". Kentan is resultant of Kenton.
- Creadah - English name Creadah bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Creadah is "A Woman of Faith". Creadah is resultant of Creda.
Namesakes of Wise
- Wise Guys, musical artist
- Wise, hip hop record producer and member of hip hop group Stetsasonic
- Wise Intelligent, American hip hop musician from Trenton, New Jersey
- Wise, composer, singer and producer in Puerto Rico
- Wise, Japanese hip hop recording artist