Huni name meaning
What does Huni mean?
English name Huni is a baby girl name. Huni is version of illustrous Honey. Honey is version of Honi. Honey's meaning is Adorable, Beloved and Sweet as Honey is of English and Hawaiian origin.
Variants of HuniNames that rhyme with Huni
How popular is the name Huni?
Huni is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Huni around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Huni
You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. You should learn to invest wisely the profit you make. You can turn from angel to devil in no time. You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. It hurts even being around evil people because you are so sensitive to evil and injustice.
You would love these names similar to Huni
- Rutli means From the Root Meadow and Red Meadow is used customarily as a baby boy name came from English. Rutli is derivative of Rutley.
- Creedah means A Woman of Faith is originated from English is a girl name. Creedah is derivative of Creda.
- Alfy - Of Old English origin, Unconventional Alfy is used as a gender insensitive name which is dominantly used in English and English, Alfy means "Counsel from the Elves, Ready for Battle or Elf Power"
- Terver - Meaning of Terver is Tower aimed at baby boys is originated from English. Terver is resulted from Tarver.
- Thormunde means Thor's Protection and Thors Protection aimed at boys has its origin in English. Thormunde is derived from Thormond.
Famous people named Huni
- Huni, King Hw
Lists having Huni
- Girl names beginning with H
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Honey
- Baby Names that mean Sweetheart
- Baby Names that mean Beloved