Huriya meaning and origin
Girl name Huriya means "Fairy, Nymph, Angel or Houri" which is used largely in Arabic has its origin in Arabic language. Huriya is form of Huriyah. Huriyah means An Independent Woman and A Houri is used primarily in Arabic is originated from Arabic.
Variants of HuriyaNames that rhyme with Huriya
Popularity of Huriya
Huriya is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Huriya is a common name in India. As per our evaluation, over 1000 people has been named Huriya globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Huriya?
Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You don't have the will to try and accomplish your wildest dreams because you are scared of failure. No one dares to say bad things about you. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
Other names similar to Huriya, for would be parents
- Naaila - Girl name Naaila is mostly used in Arabic, meaning of Naaila is "Winner or Variant of Na'ila"
- Bajila came from Arabic, meaning of Bajila is "Highly Regarded, Honored or Honoured" bestowed upon girls is used notably in Arabic
- Muhyi - Boy name Muhyi has its origin in Arabic, used in Arabic, Muhyi means "Reviver or One who Gives Life"
- Raaqeem - Boy name Raaqeem means "Recorder or Writer" is used in Arabic
- Al-Fayan - Largely used in Arabic, Al-Fayan is used as a boy name, meaning of Al-Fayan is "Shining"
Namesakes of Huriya
We could not find any notable namesake.