Raaqeem name meaning
What does Raaqeem mean?
Raaqeem means Writer or Recorder typically aimed at boys is largely used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Raaqeem
How popular is the name Raaqeem?
Raaqeem is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Raaqeem
You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. You are all about adventure and travel. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. Your inner vitality inspires people to do great things. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others.
Looking for a name like Raaqeem? Please go through the following names
- Fikri - Chiefly used in Arabic, Fikri means "Ideas or Intellectual" which originated from Arabic is a boy name
- Jamsha - Boy name Jamsha is used in Arabic language, meaning of Jamsha is "Beautiful Leader"
- Safiyah - Safiyah's meaning is Serene Pure or Pure is used principally in Arabic is a girl name has its origin in Arabic
- Abdul-Muqtadir - Boy name Abdul-Muqtadir means "Servant of the Powerful / Omnipotent (Allah)" is mainly used in Arabic
- Saaduddin is used majorly in Arabic, Saaduddin means "Success of the Religion Islam or Success of the Religion" is given to baby boys
Famous people named Raaqeem
We could not find any notable namesake.