Iacomus name meaning
What does Iacomus mean?
Iacomus is Latin form of Jacomus.
Variants of IacomusNames that rhyme with Iacomus
How popular is the name Iacomus?
Iacomus is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Iacomus?
You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. You dream of living in a more humane society. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning.
Go through the following names similar to Iacomus
- Bergfinnur - Boy name Bergfinnur is used especially in Danish and Faroese. Bergfinnur is form of Bergfinnr in Faroese and Icelandic languages
- Apaa is Greenlandic equivalent of Apâ
- Aanta - Boy name Aanta is used in Greenlandic and Swedish. Aanta is Greenlandic cognate of Ânta
- Sighwith - Boy name Sighwith is notably used in Old Danish and Danish. Sighwith is form of Sigviðr in Danish language
- Ærnløgh is used predominantly in Old Swedish and Swedish is a baby girl name. Ærnløgh is equivalent of Arnlaug in Swedish language
Famous people named Iacomus
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Iacomus
Share your opinion on Iacomus