Jacomus name meaning
On This Page
What does Jacomus mean?
Jacomus is form of Jacobus in Latin language.
How do I pronounce Jacomus?
j(a)-co-mus is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Jacomus.
Variants of JacomusNames that rhyme with Jacomus
How popular is the name Jacomus?
Jacomus is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Jacomus
Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself.
Go through the following names similar to Jacomus
- Ditte came from Old English and Old Greek is a girl name is used notably in Swedish, Scandinavian and Norwegian. Ditte is equivalent of Dieta in Danish language
- Ibbe is form of Ib in Swedish language
- Ase is used commonly in Old SwedishFinnish and Swedish is originated from Hebrew is given to both sexes. Ase is Swedish form of Ási
- Rêdmar is form of Ratmar in Frisian language
- Aannguaq - Mainly used in Greenlandic and Danish, Aannguaq is aimed at boys. Aannguaq is form of Ãnguaĸ in Greenlandic language
Famous people named Jacomus
We could not find any notable namesake.