Idalat meaning and origin
Idalat's meaning is Victory used for baby boys is chiefly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Idalat
Popularity of Idalat
Idalat is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Idalat?
You are intelligent and independent. You prefer to work alone so you can implement your creative ideas and solutions. You want to do everything as planned in life. Your soul is suffocated with memories that are hard to forget. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts.
Go through the following names similar to Idalat
- Abyaz means White or Pure aimed at boys is used especially in Arabic
- Shariah - Odd unisex name Shariah is rooted from Hebrew, Old Greek and English, meaning of Shariah is "Noble Law or Divine Law" is used notably in Arabic
- Hooshyar majorly is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Hooshyar is "Wise"
- Mashhood - Used dominantly in Arabic, Mashhood is used as a baby boy name, Mashhood means "Present, Witnessed or Manifest"
- Shafaqat - Used specifically in Arabic, Shafaqat is used as a baby boy name, Shafaqat means "Compassion or Kindness"
Namesakes of Idalat
We could not find any notable namesake.