Idus name meaning
What does Idus mean?
Uncustomary Idus commonly is used in Swedish aimed at baby boys, meaning of Idus is "Ides, Possibly from Latin Iduare = to Divide" is of Latin origin. Names that rhyme with Idus
How popular is the name Idus?
Idus is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 23 years, last appeared in 1955 and made just beyond the top 2000 names. Over 165 people have been named Idus in United States. Also, Idus is a familiar name in Indonesia. According to our evaluation, at least 500 people have been bestowed Idus around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Idus
Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. Having the letter I as a cornerstone reveals much about your great personality. Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love.
Go through the following names similar to Idus
- Linette - Popular girl name Linette has origin in German and Welsh which is prevalently used in English and Norwegian languages, meaning of Linette is "Linnet or Image"
- Francine - The popular unisex name Francine has its origin in Italian and Latin used specifically in French and English languages, Francine means "Little Frenchwoman or Free Condition"
- Kamila - Customary Kamila has its origin in Arabic and Latin is substantially used in Czech, Arabic and Polish, a girl name, Kamila means "Completed or Complete"
- Reyna - Customary Reyna is originated from Spanish, Germanic and Latin is mostly used in English and Oriya, Reyna means "Form of Regina or Queen" is a gender insensitive name
- Flossie - Outstanding and Timeless Flossie came from Latin, meaning of Flossie is "Flourishing" and is given to both sexes is largely used in English
Famous people named Idus
We could not find any notable namesake.