Ifraz name meaning
What does Ifraz mean?
Meaning of Ifraz is Height, Altitude or Elevation used for boys is principally used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Ifraz
How popular is the name Ifraz?
Ifraz is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Also, Ifraz is a familiar name in Sri Lanka and Pakistan. As per our estimate, over 400 people has been named Ifraz globally.
Numerological aspects of Ifraz
Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. Leave your own mark in the world. You like your freedom and independence. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. You lack passion and wilderness. Don't live to work. Work to live. They want to be adored and loved by others. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it.
Other names similar to Ifraz, for name hunters
- Thabsheera - Dominantly used in Arabic, Thabsheera means "Hearing Good News" is aimed at girls
- Sadaan is used in Arabic is a boy name, Sadaan means "Happier or Luckier"
- Ruhaniya - Mainly used in Arabic, Ruhaniya bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Ruhaniya is "Spirituality"
- Nizam means Harmony or Arranger came from Arabic used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Arabic
- Maimunah - Maimunah's meaning is Wife of Prophet Muhammad is mostly used in Arabic is used for baby girls
Famous people named Ifraz
We could not find any notable namesake.