IftikharusSadat meaning and origin
IftikharusSadat means Pride of the Chiefs is commonly used in Arabic is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with IftikharusSadat
Popularity of IftikharusSadat
IftikharusSadat is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about IftikharusSadat?
You don't wait on destiny to decide for you. You decide for you. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. Don't make work your priority. You are easily triggered by lies and injustice. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to IftikharusSadat
- Bujaybah - Bujaybah's meaning is A Narrator who Transmitted from Shaybah Bin Usman or Sabit Al-shimale Narrated from her is used as a baby girl name is specifically used in Arabic
- Raiha notably is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Raiha is "Fragrance or Smell"
- Jehandar particulary is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Jehandar is "Worldly"
- Ghaali - Meaning of Ghaali is Precious is used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Kaheela - The girl name Kaheela is notably used in Arabic, Kaheela means "Labour or Labor"
Namesakes of IftikharusSadat
We could not find any notable namesake.