Indarpal meaning and origin
The boy name Indarpal means "Preserver of God" is used notably among Sikhs and Punjabi.Names that rhyme with Indarpal
Popularity of Indarpal
Indarpal is a common baby name in India. According to our findings, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Indarpal around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Indarpal
Leave your own mark in the world. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today. Stick to your beliefs and hang out with people who boost your confidence and encourage you to do more. Most people are jealous of your aura and talents. Don't allow them to break your spirit.
Looking for a name like Indarpal? Please go through the following names
- Uttambir - Boy name Uttambir is used largely in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Uttambir is "Brave Warrior"
- Sharanbir - Meaning of Sharanbir is Shelter of Brave is dominantly used in Sikh and Punjabi is aimed at baby boys
- Sochai - Particulary used in Punjabi and Sikh, Sochai is used as a unisex name, meaning of Sochai is "By Thinking"
- Anantjeet is used majorly in Punjabi and Sikh, Anantjeet means "Endless Victory" is used as a baby boy name
- Harlaxmi - Girl name Harlaxmi means "Deities of Fortune" is used mostly in Sikh and Punjabi
Namesakes of Indarpal
We could not find any notable namesake.