Ingalisa meaning and origin
Ingalisa is Swedish cognate of Ingelise.
Variants of IngalisaNames that rhyme with Ingalisa
Popularity of Ingalisa
Ingalisa is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Sweden. According to our findings, over 60 babies have been named Ingalisa globally.
Numerological analysis of Ingalisa
Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. As for your friends, keep it real. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
Parents who liked Ingalisa, loved these names
- Arhippa - Boy name Arhippa is used largely in Swedish and Finnish is originated from Greek language. Arhippa is Finnish equivalent of The Greek Name Arhippos
- Toivikki - Noteworthy Toivikki specifically is used in Finnish and Swedish is used as a baby boy name. Toivikki is equivalent of Toivo in Finnish language
- Market - Girl name Market is used principally in Swedish and Finnish. Market is equivalent of Marketta in Finnish language
- Fale 1 - Boy name Fale 1 is used mostly in Swedish and Finnish. Fale 1 is equivalent of Fardhe in Swedish language
- Petriina is used especially in Finnish and Swedish is bestowed upon girls. Petriina is equivalent of Petrina in Finnish language
Namesakes of Ingalisa
We could not find any notable namesake.