Intisar name meaning
What does Intisar mean?
Unheard-of Intisar is used mostly in Arabic has its origin in African-Swahili, Intisar means "Victory, Triumph, Triumphant or Helpful" is bestowed upon both boys and girls.
Variants of IntisarNames that rhyme with Intisar
How popular is the name Intisar?
Intisar is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1976 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 7787th. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2001 and achieved its top ranking of 3160 in 2013. In France, it has been in use since 1988 and achieved its top ranking of 2905 in 1988. Intisar is a rare baby name in Belgium however it is still in use. But Intisar is a popular baby name in Sudan where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Intisar as their given name according to our evaluation.
Intisar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Intisar
You are born for so much more than you think. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. You often feel bored and lack motivation as you effortlessly get what you want. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. Stop making plans for the future because you know you like spontaneity more.
You would love these names similar to Intisar
- Neya - Atypical Neya particulary is used in Telugu, Gujarati and Kannada is a girl name. It is rooted from African-Swahili, meaning of Neya is "Purpose or Bright"
- Baraka - Uncommon unisex name Baraka is originated from African-Swahili used in Arabic, Swahili and Arabic, meaning of Baraka is "White or A Blessing"
- Paka - Unisex name Paka means "Pussycat or Cat". Its origin is in African-Swahili is commonly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Marjani - Origin of Anomalous Marjani is in African-Swahili, meaning of Marjani is "That which Cleans, Coral or Purifying", a baby girl name is used dominantly in African and Sanskrit
- Sakina - Uncustomary Sakina largely is used in Swahili and Hindi is a baby girl name, meaning of Sakina is "Ease or God Inspired Peace of Mind" is of Arabic and African-Swahili origin
Famous people named Intisar
We could not find any notable namesake.