Intisara name meaning
What does Intisara mean?
Intisara means Triumphant is rooted from African-Swahili given to baby girls is used in Arabic. Intisara is variant form of Intisar. Intisar means Triumph, Triumphant and Helpful is of African-Swahili origin is commonly used in Arabic and Arabic.
Variants of IntisaraNames that rhyme with Intisara
How popular is the name Intisara?
Intisara is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Intisara?
Don't make work your priority. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. You lack adventure. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. You can't stand people without a purpose.
Looking for names similar to Intisara? Please go through the following names
- Lita - Majorly used in Spanish, Norwegian and Swedish persistent and pleasing, Lita is used as a girl name, meaning of Lita is "People or Garden" has origin in Old Norse and Germanic
- Hasinah - Used mostly in Arabic new-fangled and rare, Hasinah aimed at baby girls, Hasinah means "Beautiful or Pretty" has its origin in African-Swahili
- Fadiya - Girl name Fadiya is of African-Swahili origin, meaning of Fadiya is "One who Redeems or Redeemer" is commonly used in Arabic and Swahili
- Malieza - Girl name Malieza is rooted from African-Swahili, meaning of Malieza is "An Accomplished Woman". Malieza is a resultant of Maliza.
- Amaziah means God Strengthens is of Hebrew origin, used especially in African and Swahili is given to both genders
Famous people named Intisara
We could not find any notable namesake.