Irith meaning and origin
Meaning of Irith is Of Wind, Scent or Lily came from Hebrew largely used in English, Sanskrit, Marathi and Hindi is used as a baby boy name.
View middle names that goes with Irith like Maximilian, Kiet, Zier, Zhan, Elet, Cristopher,Names that rhyme with Irith
Popularity of Irith
Irith is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Israel. As per our findings, over 200 people has been named Irith globally.
Numerological analysis of Irith
People like you always get what they want in life. Not following your gut when it comes to ideas and aspirations will lead you nowhere. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. And not just at this point but since always. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation.
Other names similar to Irith, for name hunters
- Mayalen - Originated from Hebrew, Rare and Modernistic Mayalen bestowed upon girls, Mayalen means "Princess of the Sea"
- Laven - Unorthodox and Modernistic Laven is originated from Hebrew, Laven means "Fragrance or Lord Ganesh" used principally in Gujarati, Oriya and Kannada is bestowed upon baby boys
- Oziel - Origin of Unwonted Oziel is in Hebrew, meaning of Oziel is "Divine Strength" notably used in Spanish is used as a baby boy name
- Nir - The rare boy name Nir is rooted from Hebrew, Nir means "Water or Ni" is substantially used in English and Punjabi
- Iann - Rarefied Iann is used mainly in English and Scottish, Iann means "God is Merciful" has its origin in Hebrew is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Irith
We could not find any notable namesake.