Kez meaning and origin
Unwonted Kez has its origin in Hebrew bestowed upon both boys and girls is used principally in English. Kez is shortened form of Kezia. Kezia is a variation of Ketzia. Kezia is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name צִיעָה Meaning Spice Tube, Flavour Resin, Cinnamon Flavour, Originally Peeled Bark. Unwonted Kezia has its origin in Hebrew, Kezia means "Cinnamon, Cassia and A Plant Name".Names that rhyme with Kez
Popularity of Kez
Kez is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Kez is a familiar name in England. At least, 100 people globally have carried Kez as their given name, concentrated mainly in Europe according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kez
People get you confused for a fool when instead you are the smartest person they will ever know. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. Love is most important in your life. Your career success is inevitable. Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time. You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution.
Do you like Kez? You would love these names
- Kahli - Unwonted Kahli came from Hebrew, meaning of Kahli is "Most Beautiful or Modern Variant of Callie" and is commonly used in English is used for both boys and girls
- Hosanne - Meaning of Hosanne is Save Us is a baby girl name is of Hebrew origin
- Madelina - The odd girl name Madelina is mostly used in Russian and English has its origin in Hebrew, Madelina means "Woman from Magdala or Of Magdala"
- Eevi - The queer and fresh unisex name Eevi is used specifically in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian is came from Hebrew, Eevi means "Live, The Enlivening or Living"
- Shayne - Used in English and Hebrew cherished, Shayne is used as a unisex name which is rooted from Hebrew, Shayne means "Yahweh is Gracious". On baby boy chart, cherished Shayne elevated to 484th position in 1990 in United States
Namesakes of Kez
We could not find any notable namesake.