Ivani meaning and origin
Ivani is variant spelling of Ivany. Ivany is resulted from Ivana.
Variants of IvaniNames that rhyme with Ivani
Popularity of Ivani
Ivani is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. But Ivani is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 3000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 80000 people have been bestowed Ivani around the globe.
What numbers say about Ivani?
You tend to play cold so you don't get hurt. Don't let opportunities slip away only because you were busy making others happy. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. Asking others to help you out is out of the question. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. You are undoubtedly a born leader. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Ivani
- Sachiel means An Archangel used for baby boys is originated from Hebrew
- Euriell - Hebrew name Euriell means "God is Light"
- Ephrath - Girl name Ephrath came from Hebrew, Ephrath means "The Word Ephrayim Which is of the Meaning Fruitful"
- Jonathane - Jonathane means "God is Merciful" came from Hebrew
- Tamera - Tamera's meaning is Beloved Angel or Spice is originated from Hebrew which is used in Hindi and English is a gender-neutral name . On baby girl chart, commonly accepted Tamera managed to reach 492 in year 1970 in United States
Namesakes of Ivani
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ivani
- Girl names beginning with I
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ani
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful