Jalaia meaning and origin
Meaning of Jalaia is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Jalaia like Avor, Melvina, Margery, Dayana, Cira,Names that rhyme with Jalaia
Popularity of Jalaia
Jalaia is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. As per our findings, over 40 babies have been bestowed Jalaia around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jalaia
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Positive energy adores your spirit. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same.
Other names similar to Jalaia, for would be parents
- Mulania - Origin of Mulania is in Chinese, meaning of Mulania is "Resembling a Magnolia Blossom" is a baby girl name. Mulania is derivation of Mulan.
- Vonnig - Vonnig means "Shrub or Yew"
- Kaiyo - Girl name Kaiyo means "Generation Child"
- Oregen is used dominantly in Breton and Breton, Oregen means "Face of Gold"
- Haribert - Haribert means "Shiny or Army"
Namesakes of Jalaia
We could not find any notable namesake.