Jaleed meaning and origin
Boy name Jaleed is used chiefly in Arabic, meaning of Jaleed is "Powerful or Patient".Names that rhyme with Jaleed
Popularity of Jaleed
Jaleed is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Jaleed?
You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings.
If you like Jaleed, you would love these names
- Allmera is used commonly in Arabic, Allmera means "Aristocratic Lady" and of Sanskrit origin is a baby girl name
- Murtaaz - Murtaaz's meaning is Disciplined or One who Endeavours in Worshipping Almighty Allah or in Suppressing the Desires of the Self used for boys is mostly used in Arabic
- Dikhlat - The boy name Dikhlat means "Soul or Heart" is notably used in Arabic
- Abadard - Boy name Abadard means "One who Possesses Prosperity or Prosperous" is used chiefly in Arabic
- Marziya - Marziya's meaning is Well-pleased or One who is Pleasing is specifically used in Arabic is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Jaleed
We could not find any notable namesake.