Jaliyha meaning and origin
Meaning of Jaliyha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Jaliyha
Popularity of Jaliyha
Jaliyha is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. According to our estimate, over 20 babies have been named Jaliyha globally.
Numerological aspects of Jaliyha
You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted.
Do you like Jaliyha? Read these names too
- Eirneah - Girl name Eirneah is of Scandinavian origin, meaning of Eirneah is "Born of New Healing". Eirneah is a resultant of Eirny.
- Amarina - Uncustomary and Contemporary girl name Amarina means "Rain" is of Australian origin
- Maloonia - Maloonia's meaning is One who Rises Above aimed at baby girls is originated from Hawaiian. Maloonia is resultant of Maluna.
- Hetuka - Meaning of Hetuka is Lord Ganesh is a gender-neutral name is used dominantly in Hindi and Hindi
- Ingelyssa came from Danish, meaning of Ingelyssa is "Having the Grace of the God Ing" is aimed at girls. Ingelyssa is resultant of Ingelise.
Namesakes of Jaliyha
We could not find any notable namesake.