Amarina meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous and Modern girl name Amarina is of Australian origin, meaning of Amarina is "Rain".
Variants of AmarinaNames that rhyme with Amarina
Popularity of Amarina
Amarina is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2008. Amarina is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Brazil. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Amarina around the globe.
What numbers say about Amarina?
When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life.
Do you like Amarina? You would love these names
- Shivshekhar predominantly is used in Malayalam, Oriya and Bengali, meaning of Shivshekhar is "Lord Shiva or One at the Top of Shiva" is a baby boy name
- Pakima - The unisex name Pakima means "Sweetest" is substantially used in Hindi and Hindi
- Aapep - Boy name Aapep is of Old Egyptian origin, meaning of Aapep is "Moon Snake"
- Maloonia is originated from Hawaiian bestowed upon girls, Maloonia means "One who Rises Above". Maloonia is derived from Maluna.
- Curadin - Meaning of Curadin is Bold Counselor
Namesakes of Amarina
We could not find any notable namesake.