Jamarcus name meaning
On This Page
What does Jamarcus mean?
Jamarcus means Ja or Marcus is chiefly used in English is originated from English-American and English is aimed at boys.
How do I pronounce Jamarcus?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Jamarcus is j(a)-mar-cus. It can also be pronounced as jam(a)-rcus.
Variants of JamarcusNames that rhyme with Jamarcus
How popular is the name Jamarcus?
In United States, Jamarcus was once a common name since emerging in 1975 it has been given to over 5302 babies. At its zenith in 1994,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 44 years.
As per our research, over 5000 people has been named Jamarcus globally.
Numerological aspects of Jamarcus
You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. You are seen as this ignorant, negative person who's full of himself, when in fact, you are the total opposite but only for people who deserve it. You are the mover and shaker of the world.
Other names similar to Jamarcus, for would be parents
- Faegan - Originated from Celtic, Faegan means "Joyful or Little Fiery One" and commonly is aimed at boys is used in English
- Taylore - Unusual Taylore is used dominantly in English, Taylore means "A Form of Taylor or Tailor" is came from Old French is used as a girl name
- Whytlok - Originated from English, Whytlok is used in English and in general is used for boys, Whytlok means "Blond"
- Mitchell - Unfading and Acclaimed Mitchell chiefly is used in English, meaning of Mitchell is "Michael, Michel or Who is Like God" is a gender-neutral name is originated from Old French and Hebrew
- Galiana - Meaning of Galiana is Haughty is used primarily in English is a baby girl name is originated from Old Greek
Famous people named Jamarcus
We could not find any notable namesake.