Caden name meaning
On This Page
What does Caden mean?
Used dominantly in English illustrous, Caden has origin in Old English, Arabic, Old Irish and Celtic, Caden means "Son of Cadán" is used normally as a unisex name . Caden is variant form of desirable Kadin.
Kadin is variant form of desirable Caden. Kadin's meaning is Little Battle and Friend is especially used in Arabic and English is originated from Celtic and Arabic. Caden is variant of frequently used Cade.
Cade is short version of Cadell. Used prevalently in English and English well-liked, Cade has origin in Welsh and Old English, Cade means "Barrel-maker, Round and Gentle".
How do I pronounce Caden?
The most common way to pronounce one syllabled Caden is KAY-den. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on first KAY syllable. The name can also be pronounced as c(a)-den.
Variants of CadenNames that rhyme with Caden
How popular is the name Caden?
Caden was a very popular name in United States. Over 61330 babies have been given the first name in 66 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2006, it ranked 91st when 5046 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 66 years but still going strong on charts. Moreover, the name has been to the top 100 baby names 4 times In England and Wales, Caden was once a common name since emerging in 1998 it has been given to over 1781 babies.
When at the peak of its usage in 2010,. However after 25 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Caden is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it has been in use since 2005 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 231st.
Over 184 people have been named Caden in Ireland. Caden is a common name in Singapore while somewhat familiar name in China and Hong Kong. At least, 60000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Caden in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Caden?
You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You believe life's to have fun. You live to surprise yourself. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You hate copying others.
Do you like Caden? You would love these names
- Maura - Popular unisex name Maura is originated from Celtic and Latin which is used in English and Norwegian languages, meaning of Maura is "Sea of Bitterness or The Word Maurus Which is of the Meaning Swarthy Dark Skinned Moor"
- Meryl - Meryl's meaning is Soul or King, Shining Sea or A Bird is originated from Celtic and Hebrew and is used majorly in English and Welsh is used for both genders
- Tanig came from Celtic, meaning of Tanig is "Legendary Celtic Hero"
- Cal - Acclaimed and Enduring Cal came from Irish and Old English is chiefly used in Arabic and Latin and is aimed at both genders, meaning of Cal is "Courageous or Dog"
- Breanna - Darling Breanna dominantly is used in Arabic and English is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Breanna is "Adorable, Sweet or Innocent or Very Intelligent" is rooted from Celtic
Middle names for Caden
Possible options for a child named Caden include these sought-after and lovely middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Caden.
Sibling Names for Caden
If you're looking for a baby name that perfectly complements your firstborn named Caden, we've got you covered! Here's a list of sibling names that pair well with Caden - from timeless classics to modern and unique monikers, take your pick from our handpicked selection.
For a sister
Brother for Caden
Famous people named Caden
- Cadence St. John in Mystery World as Actress
- Cadence Whittle in Buried State as Actress
- Cadence Lux in Belle's Bondage Dilemma as Actress
- Cadence Schuster in Florence and the Fish as Actress
- Cadence Cole in Home as
- Cadence Calibre in The First Time as Actress
- Actor Caden Gaskins, famous for video Jake and Julie Vs. The Boogeyman!
Lists having Caden
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -den
- Popular Boy Names in United States (2008)
- Baby Names that mean Son