Jameira meaning and origin
Meaning of Jameira is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Jameira
Popularity of Jameira
Jameira is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. At least, 30 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jameira
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You hate routines and prefer freelance work. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one.
Other names similar to Jameira
- Anne-Cécile - Originated from Latin and Hebrew, Anne-Cécile means "Gracious or Blind"
- Jelso - Majorly used in Frisian, Jelso means "Noble or Ruler"
- Lobeline means Botanist Who Discovered This Plant
- Lübbe - Girl name Lübbe is commonly used in Frisian, Lübbe means "Shiny or Folk"
- Toshihiro - Meaning of Toshihiro is Wise is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Jameira
We could not find any notable namesake.