Jammey meaning and origin
Unheard-of Jammey's origin is Hebrew is a boy name. Jammey is variant spelling of Jamey. Jamey is shortened form of James. Unheard-of Jamey commonly is used in English, meaning of Jamey is "Supplanter and He who Supplants" is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of Jammey
View middle names that goes with Jammey like Zkye, Bron, Lyth, Noey, Kolton,Names that rhyme with Jammey
Popularity of Jammey
Jammey is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1984. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Jammey globally.
Numerological aspects of Jammey
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You are always open to experience something new. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are attractive but naive too. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are interested in learning new and exciting things.
Do you like Jammey? You would love these names
- Joackim - The boy name Joackim means "God Puts Upright" has its origin in Hebrew
- Daveigh - Meaning of Daveigh is God, Deer and Friend is used as a baby girl name is rooted from Hebrew. Daveigh is derivation of Davina.
- Udi - Hebrew name Udi is used in Hebrew and Hindi, meaning of Udi is "Sympathetic, Water or Pleasant" is used as a boy name
- Jaela - Rare girl name Jaela has origin in Hebrew, Jaela means "Capricorn and Mountain Goat". Jaela is a derivation of Jael.
- Uriah - Cherished and Ever lasting unisex name Uriah means "God is My Light or Yahweh is My Light". Its origin is in Hebrew is largely used in Hebrew and English
Namesakes of Jammey
We could not find any notable namesake.