Janiece name meaning
What does Janiece mean?
Anomalous Janiece's origin is Hebrew is used commonly in English, meaning of Janiece is "God is Gracious or Variant of Jane" is given to girls. Janiece is resulted from Janice. Janice is a variant of ever lasting, well-known and biblical Jeanne. Janice is short form of Jane. Used majorly in English unexpected, Janice, Janice means "God is Merciful, Form of Jane and God's Gracious Gift" is of Hebrew origin.
How do I pronounce Janiece?
Three syllabled Janiece is pronounced as j(a)-nie-ce.
Variants of Janiece
View middle names that goes with Janiece like Vean, Filippa,Names that rhyme with Janiece
How popular is the name Janiece?
Janiece is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1918 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1936, it ranked 1345th when 78 girl were named Janiece. Over 3122 people have been named Janiece in United States. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Janiece as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Janiece?
You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. Find someone who's into adventures, so you can enjoy life more. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. If number 2 is your soul urge number, you are an emotional person, no matter how much you deny it. You never establish clumsy connections. You have the heart of a warrior.
Do you like Janiece? Other names you would love
- Iannick - Iannick's meaning is God is Merciful is used specifically in Breton has origin in Hebrew
- Isaiah - The prevailing and perennial unisex name Isaiah is primarily used in Hindi and English, Isaiah means "God is My Salvation or Gods Helper" is originated from Hebrew. Prevailing Isaiah ranked at 51 position in 2018 on baby boy names chart in United States
- Zackie - Offbeat Zackie is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon baby boys, Zackie means "Yahweh Remembers, God has My Recalls and Renowned by God" is used largely in English. Zackie is short form of Zachary.
- Mikhel - Offbeat and Modern boy name Mikhel means "Who is Like God? and Wish" is of Hebrew origin. Mikhel is derived from Mikhail.
- Suzana - Rare girl name Suzana has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Suzana is "Lily" is mainly used in Portuguese, Slavic and Hindi
Famous people named Janiece
- Janiece Sarduy in They Get Married as Actress
Lists having Janiece
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Jan
- Girl names that ends with -ece
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious