Jany meaning and origin
Origin of Unwonted Jany is in Hebrew, Jany means "God is Merciful", used commonly in English is given to girls.. It is celebrated on December 27th.Names that rhyme with Jany
Popularity of Jany
A common name in France with over 3682 new-borns have been given the name since 1925. At the peak of its usage in 1947, 115 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 157th position. Jany is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1955 and peaked in 1955 when it ranked 5207th. Over 104 people have been named Jany in United States. Jany is a rare baby name in Belgium there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Jany is a popular baby name in South Sudan where every 1 in 1000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Jany around the globe.
Jany in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Jany
You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You don't regret things that once made you smile. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent.
Other names similar to Jany
- Mike - Used substantially in Danish and Norwegian persistent and famed, Mike is used as a unisex name, Mike means "Who is Like God?, Form of Michael or Who is Like God" has origin in Hebrew. On baby boy names chart, prevalent Mike ranked 475 in year 1989 in United States
- Masheva - Meaning of Masheva is Drop or Sea is predominantly used in Slavic is originated from Hebrew
- Ronil - The queer and fresh boy name Ronil has origin in Hebrew which is prevalently used in Marathi and Hindi languages, Ronil means "Blue Sky"
- Mikhailo - Boy name Mikhailo means "Who is Like God, Like the Lord and Messenger of God" and originated from Hebrew is used chiefly in Ukrainian. Mikhailo is derived from Michael.
- Isabelette - Origin of Isabelette is in Hebrew, meaning of Isabelette is "God Protects My House"
Namesakes of Jany
- Jany Clair, retired French actress
- Jany Holt in Gervaise as Actress
- Jany Temime in Gravity as Costume Designer
- Janyse Jaud in Ranma ½ as Actress
- Actor Jany Gastaldi, noted for movie Topos
- In 1942, Jany Laferrière played the role of Jany Laferrière in comedy, musical flick Sirius symphonies.