Japsimran name meaning
What does Japsimran mean?
Japsimran means Chanting God's Name or Hope aimed at both sexes is used principally among Sikhs.Names that rhyme with Japsimran
How popular is the name Japsimran?
Japsimran is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. At least, 60 people globally have carried Japsimran as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Japsimran?
You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Be careful not to drain yourself. You should learn to live in the moment. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. Your bad habits and addictions block your way to success. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life.
Do you like Japsimran? You would love these names
- Weeka - Weeka means "Forest or Fight" is used largely in Frisian
- Theodrick - Theodrick's meaning is Ruler of the Army and Ruler of the People is a boy name came from Gothic. Theodrick is resulted from Theodoric.
- Carole-Anne has its origin in German, Carole-Anne means "Strong"
- Mayronn - The Mayronn means "Pleasant Smell Oil"
- Gobrian - Gobrians origin is Old Breton, meaning of Gobrian is "Under or Elevation or Dignity"
Famous people named Japsimran
We could not find any notable namesake.