Jareka name meaning
What does Jareka mean?
Meaning of Jareka is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Jareka
How popular is the name Jareka?
Jareka is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1987. Also, Jareka is a familiar name in India. As per our findings, over 300 babies have been bestowed Jareka around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Jareka?
You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Go through the following names similar to Jareka
- Diablo - Odd boy name Diablo has origin in Spanish, meaning of Diablo is "Devil"
- So - Far-out So is used dominantly in Vietnamese is rooted from Vietnamese, So means "First-Born" is given to both genders
- Xabier - Xabier's meaning is House or New has origin in Basque and is notably used in Basque and Galician is used as a baby boy name
- Sohela - Sohela's meaning is Beautiful is used for baby girls
- Javana - Rare girl name Javana came from Malay, meaning of Javana is "From Java"
Famous people named Jareka
We could not find any notable namesake.