Jasanjot meaning and origin
Boy name Jasanjot is used specifically among Sikhs and Punjabi, meaning of Jasanjot is "Renowned Light".Names that rhyme with Jasanjot
Popularity of Jasanjot
Jasanjot is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jasanjot
Be careful not to drain yourself. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You are all about adventure and travel. When it comes to your career, reconsider your moves before you make any stupid decision you will regret later like you always do. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right.
Go through the following names similar to Jasanjot
- Vayla - The queer and fresh girl name Vayla is used in Punjabi and Sikh, Vayla means "Time"
- Ramleen - Meaning of Ramleen is Union with God, The Light of God or One Absorbed in God aimed at baby boys is mainly used in Punjabi, Sikh and Hindi
- Jagmeet - Used largely in Sanskrit, Punjabi and Hindi unusual, Jagmeet means "Friend of the World". Its origin is in Sikh is a boy name
- Satkeerat mainly is used in Sikh and Hindi, meaning of Satkeerat is "Truthful Service or One who Praises the True One" is given to baby boys
- Sapandeep - Sapandeep's meaning is Perfectly Illuminating Lamp is used in Sikh and Punjabi is given to both sexes
Namesakes of Jasanjot
We could not find any notable namesake.