Jasika meaning and origin
Jasika mainly is used in Tamil, meaning of Jasika is "Rich" is given to girls.Names that rhyme with Jasika
Popularity of Jasika
Jasika is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Jasika is a familiar name in Bangladesh, India and Lebanon. According to our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been named Jasika globally.
What numerology tells about Jasika?
If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. Help them improve instead of judging. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. People admire your spirit. You always analyze something in your mind.
Other names similar to Jasika, for name hunters
- Iyalisaichudar - Used especially in Tamil, Iyalisaichudar bestowed upon baby girls, Iyalisaichudar means "Bright in Harmony"
- Kalaimugil - Used chiefly in Tamil, Kalaimugil bestowed upon baby girls, Kalaimugil means "Passing Clouds or Deer Like Cloud"
- Ramiya - Unfamiliar Ramiya is originated from Hebrew is a girl name, Ramiya means "Beautiful" is used dominantly in Tamil
- Adharsan - Of Sanskrit origin, Adharsan is primarily used in Tamil is a boy name, Adharsan means "Ideal and Perfection". Adharsan is derivation of Adarsh.
- SudarMadhi - Girl name SudarMadhi means "Brilliant" is used majorly in Tamil
Namesakes of Jasika
We could not find any notable namesake.