Jayasakthi meaning and origin
Jayasakthi's meaning is Goddess Parvathy, Durga, Victory or Successful is used notably in Tamil is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Jayasakthi
Popularity of Jayasakthi
Jayasakthi is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our evaluation, at least 40 people have been bestowed Jayasakthi around the globe.
What numerology tells about Jayasakthi?
You are the most self-motivated person you know. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. We all know that this world is an ugly place to live in, but we have to do everything in our power to improve it.
Parents who liked Jayasakthi, loved these names
- Kanga - Girl name Kanga is used primarily in Tamil, meaning of Kanga is "Resembling a Raven" is originated from Native and American
- Dhaiwik means Strong is primarily used in Tamil is used for baby boys
- Eshami is used largely in Tamil, Eshami means "Goddess Parvathy or Amman" is in general bestowed upon girls
- Harindran - Harindran's meaning is Derived from Indra Vamsam is mainly used in Tamil is a boy name
- Eshvaani - Primarily used in Tamil, Eshvaani means "The One who Belongs to Eesan the Lord Shiva" is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Jayasakthi
We could not find any notable namesake.