Jaywan name meaning
On This Page
What does Jaywan mean?
Jaywan came from Hebrew and Old Greek is a baby boy name. Jaywan is a version of biblical and prevailing Jayvon. Jayvon is variant form of persistent and preeminent Jason. Also Jayvon is variant form of biblical Javan.
Predominantly used in English, Jayvon, meaning of Jayvon is "Greece" is originated from Hebrew and Old Greek.
Variants of JaywanNames that rhyme with Jaywan
How popular is the name Jaywan?
Jaywan is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 50 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Jaywan?
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You could be a great human resources manager because of your strong communication and organization skills. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart. You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others.
Looking for names similar to Jaywan? Please go through the following names
- Berenike - Berenikes origin is Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Berenike is "Victory Bringer or Bringing Victory" is mainly used in Greek, German and Swedish
- Perig - Meaning of Perig is Stone or Rock has its origin in Greek is used mostly in Breton
- Petur is originated from Old Greek bestowed upon baby boys is used mainly in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. Petur is Faroese cognate of Pétr. Also Petur is equivalent of Pétur in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish languages
- Gilles - Loved Gilles commonly is used in Norwegian and Swedish aimed at baby boys. Its origin is in Old Greek and Germanic, meaning of Gilles is "The Beschützende, Epic or Shield"
- Meliton means From the Isl or of Malta came from Old Greek is given to baby boys
Famous people named Jaywan
We could not find any notable namesake.