Jeanise meaning and origin
Jeanise is variant of Jeanice. Jeanice is derivative of Janice. Also Jeanice is derivation of Jean.
Variants of Jeanise
View middle names that goes with Jeanise like Suah, Roseline, Khia,Names that rhyme with Jeanise
Popularity of Jeanise
Jeanise is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1956 and achieved its top ranking of 4494 in 1965. Jeanise is a rare baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Jeanise is a familiar name in Haiti. According to our research, over 1000 babies have been named Jeanise globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jeanise
You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You want to be the boss in every situation. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. You like to observe things and people. You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want.
Do you like Jeanise? You would love these names
- Pien - Trendy Pien is originated from Hebrew language is used as a baby girl name and is largely used in Dutch, Pien means "He (God) Will Add"
- Bithiah - Of Hebrew origin, Outlandish and Modernistic Bithiah means "Daughter of Yahweh or Daugther of Yahweh" used as a baby girl name is specifically used in Hebrew and English
- Rafaela - Rafaela's meaning is God has Healed or God Heals is originated from Hebrew used predominantly in German is bestowed upon baby girls
- Mehetabel - Boy name Mehetabel means "Who God Benefits" is originated from Hebrew language
- Raquelle - Unexpected Raquelle has its origin in Hebrew, Raquelle means "Lamb and The Ewe" is used for baby girls. Raquelle is derivative of Rachelle.
Namesakes of Jeanise
We could not find any notable namesake.