Jelanie meaning and origin
The odd and modern unisex name Jelanie is rooted from African-Igbo. Jelanie is a variant of prevailing Jelani. Originated from African-Igbo and African, Odd and Modern Jelani is used in Tamil and English, Jelani means "Full of Strength and Mighty".
Variants of Jelanie
View middle names that goes with Jelanie like Royce, Enna, Raymond, Tianna, Keon, Calie,Names that rhyme with Jelanie
Popularity of Jelanie
Jelanie is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Jelanie is a familiar name in Philippines and DR Congo. At least, 700 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Jelanie
You love books and movies with a powerful message. You made everyone proud in your life, even if no one acknowledges your efforts and hard work to be the best person you can possibly be. You are all about balance, good karma, justice, having a higher purpose in life, and motivating people. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation.
Other names similar to Jelanie
- Lynsey - Lynsey's meaning is From the Linden Tree Island or Island of Linden Trees is dominantly used in English and English and is used for both genders came from Old English
- Bothea - Origin of Bothea is in English bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Bothea is "Dwelling Place, Lives in a Hut and Small Enclosure". Bothea is derivation of Booth.
- Teile has its origin in English bestowed upon boys, Teile means "Small Freshwater Duck". Teile is derivative of Teale.
- Cuithbeart - Boy name Cuithbeart is dominantly used in Gaelic and English has its roots in Old English, Cuithbeart means "Famous"
- Waldy - Waldy's meaning is Powerful and Child of the Forest Valley is a baby boy name came from Old English. Waldy is short of Walden.
Namesakes of Jelanie
We could not find any notable namesake.