Jeraldi meaning and origin
Meaning of Jeraldi is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Jeraldi
Popularity of Jeraldi
Jeraldi is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2006. At least, 60 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Jeraldi?
It's time you focus on your career. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. Stop giving people chances and show them where the door is instead. Stop giving everyone a second chance and move on with your life. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.
Other names similar to Jeraldi
- Anne-Cécile - Originated from Latin and Hebrew, Anne-Cécile means "Gracious or Blind"
- Tirthi - Tirthi's meaning is Lord Vishnu or Place of God is dominantly used in Hindi and Hindi is used as a unisex name
- Hatshepsut - Hatshepsuts origin is Old Egyptian is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Hatshepsut is "First Among Noble Women"
- Zulaika means Well Born is used for baby girls
- Ekkehart - Meaning of Ekkehart is Sword Tip or Hard
Namesakes of Jeraldi
- Jeraldine Saunders in The New Love Boat - The Newlyweds/The Exchange/Cleo's First Voyage as Writer