Tirthi meaning and origin
Tirthi means Lord Vishnu or Place of God is a unisex name is used substantially in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Tirthi
Popularity of Tirthi
Tirthi is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Nepal. According to our findings, over 2000 babies have been named Tirthi globally.
Numerological aspects of Tirthi
It's time you focus on your career. You have an artistic soul and love life. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You get easily depressed from time to time because of how people live and the ugly things they're capable of. Don't allow people to take away your peace and affect your mood. You lack traveling and exploring. Although you are all about balance, inner peace and harmony, reaching these things seem hard when you are surrounded with negative people.
If you like Tirthi, you would love these names
- Aouregon means Face of Gold is used specifically in Breton and Breton
- MonaLisa - Rare girl name MonaLisa is originated from Celtic, meaning of MonaLisa is "Noble" is mainly used in Assamese, Sindhi and Bengali languages
- Kechik - Origin of Kechik is in Malay is prevalently used in Malay and is used for baby boys, meaning of Kechik is "Little or Small"
- Weeka is used particulary in Frisian, Weeka means "Fight or Forest"
- Crina - Girl name Crina means "Lily" is rooted from Romanian language
Namesakes of Tirthi
We could not find any notable namesake.