Jeray name meaning
What does Jeray mean?
Meaning of Jeray is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Jeray
How popular is the name Jeray?
Jeray is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1989 and achieved its top ranking of 5614 in 1989. Also, Jeray is a familiar name in Spain. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Jeray
You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You motivates people who lack self-confidence and motivation to go after the things they want in life. Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often.
Do you like Jeray? You would love these names
- Chiante - Uncustomary Chiante is originated from Italian, Chiante means "Resembling the Wine" is used for both sexes
- Makalani - Meaning of Makalani is Writer is originated from African-Mwera is a baby boy name
- Allonzo means Eager for Battle and Ready for a Fight has its origin in Gothic is given to boys. Allonzo is derived from Alonzo.
- Do - Odd boy name Do has its origin in Vietnamese, meaning of Do is "Aid"
- Orfelinda - Unheard-of Orfelindas origin is Spanish, meaning of Orfelinda is "Having the Beauty of the Dawn" is aimed at girls
Famous people named Jeray
We could not find any notable namesake.