Orfelinda name meaning
On This Page
What does Orfelinda mean?
Variants of OrfelindaNames that rhyme with Orfelinda
How popular is the name Orfelinda?
Orfelinda is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1971. But Orfelinda is a popular baby name in Peru where every 1 in 5000 have the name.
As per our research, over 9000 babies have been bestowed Orfelinda around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Orfelinda
You can't stand injustice. The letter O as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude, determination, and ability to overcome everything no matter how hard the situation is. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies.
Do you like Orfelinda? Other names you would love
- Ramearah - Ramearah's meaning is Judicious is a baby girl name is of Spanish origin. Ramearah is resultant of Ramira.
- Gomez - Meaning of Gomez is Man is a boy name is rooted from Spanish
- California - Atypical California is originated from Spanish, California means "From Paradise" is used for baby girls
- Senon - The rare boy name Senon is of Spanish origin, Senon means "Living Given By Zeus"
- Marife - Prevalently used in Spanish and Tagalog, Marife is used as a girl name, meaning of Marife is "María or Fe" is rooted from Spanish
Famous people named Orfelinda
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Orfelinda
- Girl names beginning with O
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -linda
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Dawn