Jersie meaning and origin
Jersie is form of trendy Jersey. Unfamiliar and Contemporary Jersey is originated from English language, Jersey means "From One of the Channel Islands".
Variants of Jersie
View middle names that goes with Jersie like Marielle, Delphia, Meah,Names that rhyme with Jersie
Popularity of Jersie
In United States, Jersie is a unique name where it has been in use since 2001 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. In 2007, it ranked 3914th when 40 girls were named Jersie. Over 435 people have been named Jersie in United States. Jersie is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Jersie is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Jersie
If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. Break free from your comfort zone. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. Widen your perspective and start living. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you.
Looking for names similar to Jersie? Please go through the following names
- Norwarde - The boy name Norwarde is originated from English, Norwarde means "Protector of the North and Northern Guardian". Norwarde is a derivative of Norward.
- Earlean - The commonly accepted girl name Earlean means "Noble Woman, Warrior and Leader Female Version of Earl" has origin in Old English. Earlean is derived from Earline.
- Laird means Lord of the Land or Landlord is used commonly in English and Hindi is of English and Middle origin is a boy name
- Bensun - Boy name Bensun is rooted from English, Bensun means "Born of the Right Hand and Ben's Son". Bensun is derived from Benson.
- Graives - Graives's meaning is Steward is of English origin is a baby boy name. Graives is resulted from Graves.
Namesakes of Jersie
We could not find any notable namesake.