Jeta meaning and origin
Jeta is variant form of persistent and celebrated Jett. Jett is short version of Jethro. Meaning of Jett is Jet Black and To Throw is used predominantly in English has its origin in English.
Variants of JetaNames that rhyme with Jeta
Popularity of Jeta
Jeta is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. But Jeta is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 180000 have the name. As per our findings, over 10000 people has been named Jeta globally.
Numerological analysis of Jeta
Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help.
If you like Jeta, you would love these names
- Shire - The queer unisex name Shire means "From the Country" is of English origin
- Garrwyg has its origin in English is a baby boy name, Garrwyg means "Spear Fighter". Garrwyg is derived from Garroway.
- Pentyn - The boy name Pentyn means "From the Enclosed Town and From the Enclosed Farm" is originated from English language. Pentyn is derivative of Penton.
- Shoot means One who Shoots with a Gun Or Camera is rooted from English is given to baby boys. Shoot is diminutive of Shooter.
- Lelann means Land Lying Fellow, The Elements Laege Meaning Fallow and From the Meadow Land aimed at baby boys has its origin in Old English. Lelann is derived from Leland.
Namesakes of Jeta
We could not find any notable namesake.