Jhanee meaning and origin
Jhanee is spelling variation of Jhani. Jhani means Spark, Sudden Motion and Glimpse is prevalently used in Hindi.
Variants of JhaneeNames that rhyme with Jhanee
Popularity of Jhanee
Numerological analysis of Jhanee
Learn what makes you happy. Working harder than required is what you are known for. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
Go through the following names similar to Jhanee
- Koulmez has its origin in Breton, Koulmez means "Dove"
- Moriel - Moriel's meaning is God is My Teacher is a baby boy name
- Lulaya - Predominantly used in Hindi and Hindi, Lulaya means "Learned" is used for both boys and girls
- Haïd came from Quran, meaning of Haïd is "Who Returns to God"
- Josick - Meaning of Josick is God Adds is largely used in Breton
Namesakes of Jhanee
We could not find any notable namesake.