Jiyoung meaning and origin
Meaning of Jiyoung is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Jiyoung
Popularity of Jiyoung
Jiyoung is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1988. Also, Jiyoung is a familiar name in South Korea. As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Jiyoung globally.
Numerological aspects of Jiyoung
You believe that what you give is what you will receive. Letter G associates your personality with abilities that start with letter “g” like great, graceful, gigantic, gourmand, generous, good, gregarious, gainful, and golden. You are intelligent and independent. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind.
Do you like Jiyoung? Read these names too
- Adi Puteri - Girl name Adi Puteri is mostly used in Malay, meaning of Adi Puteri is "Princess or Daughter" has its origin in Malay
- Wienke - Wienke means "Friend"
- Aanor means Honor is used principally in Breton
- Makisig - Boy name Makisig is dominantly used in Tagalog, Makisig means "Elegant or Handsome" is rooted from Tagalog
- Haïder - Meaning of Haïder is Beautiful or Strong came from Quran
Namesakes of Jiyoung
- Jiyoung Kang in Lilac as Actress