Joban meaning and origin
New-fangled and Rarefied Joban particulary is used among Sikhs and Punjabi is a gender-neutral name. It is rooted from Punjabi and Japanese, meaning of Joban is "Youth or Enjoys Cleanliness". Joban is variant of new Joben. Joben means One who Enjoys Cleanliness is originated from Japanese.
Variants of JobanNames that rhyme with Joban
Popularity of Joban
Joban is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2005 and achieved its top ranking of 2039 in 2011. Joban is a common name in India. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Joban
Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. You can smell a great opportunity from miles. You motivates people who lack self-confidence and motivation to go after the things they want in life. You have a strong will to succeed in life. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others.
Do you like Joban? You would love these names
- Naamsangat primarily is used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Naamsangat is "One who Longs to be in Naam" is a baby boy name
- Yuvrajdeep is used especially in Sikh and Punjabi, Yuvrajdeep means "Lamp of the Crown Prince" is given to boys
- Surinderjit mainly is used in Sikh and Hindi, meaning of Surinderjit is "One who is Victorious over Gods or Lord Krishna" is given to baby boys
- Ekambir means One Brave God or One Heroic God is chiefly used in Sikh and Punjabi is aimed at boys
- Harpurakh - Boy name Harpurakh is notably used in Sikh and Punjabi, Harpurakh means "God's Exalted Person or Gods Exalted Person"
Namesakes of Joban
We could not find any notable namesake.