Jogesa meaning and origin
Jogesa means King of the Yogis is used largely in Sanskrit is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Jogesa
Popularity of Jogesa
Jogesa is an extremely rare name around the globe. At least, 50 people globally have carried Jogesa as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Jogesa
You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. You made everyone proud in your life, even if no one acknowledges your efforts and hard work to be the best person you can possibly be. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person.
Other names similar to Jogesa
- Harsala is used substantially in Sanskrit and Sanskrit is a gender insensitive name, Harsala means "Glad"
- Vidusi is used prevalently in Sanskrit, Vidusi means "Wise" is a girl name
- Abhijana is used largely in Sanskrit, Abhijana means "Of Noble Descent or Ornament of the Family" is a baby boy name
- Bhuji is used largely in Sanskrit, Bhuji means "Granting Favours or Patron" is a baby boy name
- Isva - Boy name Isva is commonly used in Sanskrit, meaning of Isva is "Spiritual Teacher"
Namesakes of Jogesa
We could not find any notable namesake.