Johnye meaning and origin
Johnye is a variant transcription of Johnie. Johnie is variant of persistent and prevailing Johny. Johnie is a short of John.
Variants of JohnyeNames that rhyme with Johnye
Popularity of Johnye
Johnye is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 2779 (1922) in its 19 years run on United States naming chart. Over 132 babies in United States have been named Johnye. According to our evaluation, at least 200 people have been bestowed Johnye around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Johnye
Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment. You should focus on your personal progress too. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone.
Do you like Johnye? Other names you would love
- Mettabel - Girl name Mettabel is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Mettabel is "Favored By God"
- Miquelo - Meaning of Miquelo is Who is Like God is rooted from Hebrew
- Elrod - Curious boy name Elrod is specifically used in English, meaning of Elrod is "Medow at the Water or The King" came from Hebrew
- Atlee - Prevalently used in English unusual, Atlee means "Place Name or The Meadow" that came from Hebrew is aimed at both genders
- Jonita - Outlandish Jonita is originated from Hebrew, Jonita means "Modern Female Version of John or Jon, Dove or Little Dove", a girl name is particulary used in English
Namesakes of Johnye
We could not find any notable namesake.