Joya name meaning
What does Joya mean?
Joya's meaning is Rejoicing, Joy, Cute or Name of a Deity is originated from English, German and Spanish aimed at girls is used chiefly in Telugu, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Arabic, Malayalam, Hindi, Kannada, Spanish, Bengali and Romanian. Joya is variation of frequently used and ceaseless Joy. Joy is version of Joyita. Unconventional English and Latin Joy, meaning of Joy is "Name of a Deity, Joyful and Happiness". Joya is short form of Josse. Josse is form of Jodocus. Also Josse is variant of all time favorite and famous Joseph. Josse is Middle and English equivalent of Josce. Meaning of Josse is Deity is used dominantly in Danish, Swedish and Finnish has origin in French and Breton. Joya is celebrated on December 13th.
Joya's impression as a baby name
Joya is a beautiful and unique baby girl name that has Latin origins and means Joy. What makes this name special is its short and sweet nature, making it easy to pronounce and spell. It also has a joyful and positive connotation, which is perfect for parents who want to instill a sense of happiness and positivity in their child. Overall, Joya is an excellent choice for parents looking for a beautiful yet meaningful name for their baby girl.
How do I pronounce Joya?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Joya is jo-ya.
Variants of Joya
Joyah, Joy, Gioia, Joia, Joyann, Gioya, JoyanaNames that rhyme with Joya
How popular is the name Joya?
Joya is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1942 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1965, it ranked 1917th when 43 girls were named Joya. Over 1654 babies in United States have been named Joya. Also, in Switzerland, the name has been in use since 2002 and has secured the place in top 300 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 276 on girl names chart when 26 babies were named Joya. Over 292 people have been named Joya in Switzerland. Also, in Netherlands, in just 1 years, it has made it to the top 500 names. Recently in 2019, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 476 on girl names chart when 27 babies were named Joya.
Joya is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. In France, it has been in use since 1994 and achieved its top ranking of 2415 in 1994. Joya is a rare baby name in Netherlands where it is still in use. But Joya is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in India. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Joya as their given name according to our estimate.
Joya in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Joya?
To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character.
Looking for a name like Joya? Please go through the following names
- Sarvin - Used in Hindi, Telugu and Marathi recent and uncommon, Sarvin means "Best Archer or God of Love" is mainly used for boys
- Fawz - Mostly used in Arabic and Arabic, Fawz means "Successful or Victory" which originated from Arabic is used for both genders
- Kamran - Of Old Persian origin, Outlandish Kamran means "Prosperous, Successful or Fortunate" aimed at both genders is used in Telugu and Marathi
- Ateeqah means Old Ancient or Loving is used as a baby girl name is largely used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Kamali - Origin of Unwonted Kamali is in African-Shona, meaning of Kamali is "Protector, A Collection of Lotuses or Spirit Guide", used principally in Oriya, Gujarati and Kannada is given to both boys and girls
Famous people named Joya
- Joya, American R&B/soul singer - songwriter
Lists having Joya
- Girl names beginning with J
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Roman Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Rejoicing
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Cute
- Baby Names that mean Deity