Jameel name meaning
What does Jameel mean?
Popular unisex name Jameel is originated from Arabic used majorly in Tamil, English, Gujarati, Kannada, Hindi, Arabic and Marathi languages, Jameel means "Beautiful or Handsome". Jameel is form of celebrated Jamil. Jamil is form of preeminent Jamal. Jamil means The Beautiful, The Handsome and Beautiful is originated from African, English and Arabic. Jameel is a variation of widespread Jamal. Origin of Widespread Jamal is in Arabic, meaning of Jamal is "Beauty, Grace, Handsome and Elegance".
How does Jameel feel as a baby name?
Jameel is a beautiful and regal name with origins in Arabic. It means radiant, which is symbolic of the bright future that it could potentially imply for its bearer. Those who are named Jameel may feel special, with their name reminding them of its power to make them stand out from the rest. Jameel can also bring its owners a feeling of pride and confidence, as it shows that its holder has strong links to an ancient culture. Many people take great pride in the meaning behind their names and this could be especially true for those named Jameel. Being part of something bigger than just themself brings joy and satisfaction to those blessed with the name.
How do I pronounce Jameel?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Jameel as j(a)-meel.
Variants of Jameel
Jamal, Jamil, Cemal, Abdul Jamil, DjamalNames that rhyme with Jameel
How popular is the name Jameel?
Jameel used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1968 and over 2862 babies have been given the name in 53 years. At its zenith in 1978,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 53 years. Jameel is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 331 babies in England and Wales have been named Jameel. But Jameel is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Iran, India and Saudi Arabia. As per our evaluation, over 180000 people has been named Jameel globally.
Numerological analysis of Jameel
You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You always act like everything's just great. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Your failures motivate you. You have to accept that better days are coming and stop grieving over the good old ones. Letter L as your capstone associated your personality with deep emotions, depressive phases, responsibility, and a competitive spirit.
You would love these names similar to Jameel
- Farhat - The uncommon and modern unisex name Farhat means "Joy, Happiness or Bliss" and is used majorly in Gujarati, Kannada and Arabic has its origin in Arabic and Turkish languages
- Zakiyaa is used particulary in Hindi, Kannada and Arabic is of Arabic origin aimed at baby girls, Zakiyaa means "Pure or Intelligent"
- Tarz - Commonly used in Hindi, Gujarati and Arabic, Tarz bestowed upon girls, meaning of Tarz is "Music Rhythm"
- Shazia - Infrequent unisex name Shazia means "Princess, Happiness or Fragrance" is majorly used in Arabic, Tamil and Sindhi
- Atira - Rare unisex name Atira has its origin in Yiddish and Hebrew, meaning of Atira is "Pray, Prayer or Prayer or Quick or Lightening" is used mostly in Arabic and Bengali
Famous people named Jameel
- Jameel McCline, American former professional boxer
- Jameel Cook, Jameel Antwon Cook Sr
- Jameel Jalibi, noted linguist, critic, writer
- Jameel Sewell, former American football quarterback
- Jameela Jamil in Episode #1.6 as
- Jameel Khan in Gangs of Wasseypur as Actor
- Jameel Shivji in Say Yes to Everything for a Day as Actor
- Jameel Saleem in Exit Strategy as Actor
Lists having Jameel
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Jam
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Handsome