Juddah meaning and origin
Juddah is variation of loved and biblical Judah. Judah is English cognate of Juda. Originated from Hebrew, Judah, Judah means "Praised He who is Praised and Praised".
Variants of Juddah
View middle names that goes with Juddah like Noes, Benjaman, Edam, Pate, Glin, Gile,Names that rhyme with Juddah
Popularity of Juddah
Juddah is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. According to our research, at least 100 people have been bestowed Juddah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Juddah
You made everyone proud in your life, even if no one acknowledges your efforts and hard work to be the best person you can possibly be. Your only flaw is your kindness and naivety. You have the reputation of making the same mistake twice and not following your heart, is what letter H as your capstone says about you. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those.
Parents who liked Juddah, loved these names
- Ibbie - Old-school and Queer Ibbie is used in English, Ibbie means "God is Perfection and My God is Bountiful" and rooted from Hebrew is used as a girl name. Ibbie is short form of Isabel.
- Avram - Avram's meaning is Father of a Multitude and Many Nations, Need and Strong Grip is used in Greek, Slavic and Yiddish has its roots in Hebrew is given to baby boys. Avram is resultant of Abram.
- Naa - Largely used in Hebrew rarefied, Naa means "Pleasant". Its origin is in Hebrew is used as a baby girl name
- Jehonadab - Unexpected Jehonadab has its origin in Hebrew, Jehonadab means "The Lord Gives Liberally" is used for both sexes
- Marissia - Uncustomary Marissia has its origin in Hebrew, Marissia means "Princess of the Sea" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Juddah
We could not find any notable namesake.