Juda meaning and origin
Unexpected choice and Venerable unisex name Juda has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Juda is "He who is Praised, Who Gives Glory to Yahweh, Goodness or Excellence" is used principally in Arabic, German and English languages. Juda is variation of desirable and biblical Judah. Judah is English cognate of Juda. Originated from Hebrew, Uncommon and Venerable Judah, Judah means "Praised He who is Praised and Praised". It is celebrated on October 28.
Variants of JudaNames that rhyme with Juda
Popularity of Juda
Juda is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 400 names. Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 358 on boy names chart when 43 babies were named Juda. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 47 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 411 babies in United States have been named Juda.
Juda is a rare baby name in Netherlands still in use today. Juda is a common name in Zimbabwe and DR Congo while somewhat familiar name in South Africa, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Brazil, Papua New Guinea, Nigeria and Mexico. As per our estimate, over 6000 people has been named Juda globally.
Juda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Juda
You need to take a deep breath, look at all the beauty surrounding you today and just live? Luck is following your every step in life. God help those who gather the courage to challenge you in something. Failure is a part of success. And you should have known this by now. Your stability is something most people envy you for. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe.
Other names similar to Juda
- Ihtiram - Boy name Ihtiram is chiefly used in Sindhi and Arabic languages, meaning of Ihtiram is "Honour or Hold In Honor"
- Rabiah - Odd unisex name Rabiah is mainly used in Arabic and Arabic has its origin in Arabic, Rabiah means "Greenery, Pale Cloud or Born in the Spring"
- Shalina - Infrequent unisex name Shalina means "Courteous". Its origin is in English-American is largely used in Malayalam and Bengali
- Sanawbar - Used principally in Arabic and Sindhi, Sanawbar means "Fir, Pine or A Cone-bearing Tree" is a baby boy name
- Rehane - The girl name Rehane means "Aloe or Laurel" has its origin in Arabic and Arab languages
Namesakes of Juda
- Juda Hirsch Quastel, British-Canadian biochemist
- Juda Bennett, author
Lists having Juda
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Praised
- Baby Names that mean Glory
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Goodness
- Baby Names that mean Excellence